1. What does Psalm 95 & Psalm 100 tell us about the reasons we should worship God?
2. What does Psalm 95 & Psalm 100 tell us about the ways we should worship God?
3. What warning is given in 95:8-11? What is the relationship between worship and obedience?
4. In your own words, define worship.
5. In his message, Bill gave 4 examples of worship “gone wrong.” I Samuel 13. Leviticus 10. John 4. I Samuel 15. Can you think of other examples in the Bible where worship “went wrong?”
6. Our worship is to be directed toward God. What about His character makes Him worthy of our worship?