TITLE: No Little People
Scripture: Judges 3: 7-31
If you were to sit down and read Judges all the way through you would say there is one unmistakable characteristic: (Second verse same as the first).
Several things about Othniel we can see:
1. He had a solid (family background).
2. He was a man of (proven ability).
3. He was a man of (demonstrated courage).
4. He was a man of (personal faith).
Details about Ehud:
1) He was a (prominent) man.
2) He was a man with a (limitation).
3) He was a (courageous) man.
4) He was a (careful, organized) man.
5) He was a (spiritually committed) man.
What do we know?
1. His family was (messed up).
2. He was a (peasant).
3. He was a man of (courage).
LESSONS WE CAN LEARN:
#1- God uses completely different kind of men/women.
#2- God uses people who draw their strength from Him.
#3- God uses people who step out in faith and trust Him.
NEXT WEEK: Theme: Unsinkable/ Series: Heroes
Title: For Such a Time- Judges 4-5