TITLE: To the Lukewarm Church
Scripture: Revelation 3:14-22
I. THE JUDGE’S INDICTMENT
What we know about Laodicea (the city):
1. It was a center of (trade).
2. It was a center of (banking).
3. It was a center of (fashion).
4. It was a center of (medicine).
5. It was a center of a large (Jewish population).
It had one serious flaw: its (water supply).
II. THE JUDGE’S SOLUTION
What the church needed to do to escape their lukewarm label:
1) They needed to buy (gold refined by fire).
2) They needed to buy (white garments).
3) They needed to buy (salve) so their eyes may see.
NEXT WEEK: Theme: Unsinkable/ Series: Servants
Title: What a Servant Doesn’t Forget- Micah 6:6-8