2021 THEME: Life on the Edge
Series: The Servant King
TITLE: You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet!
Scripture: Mark 4:35-5:20
I. THE POWER OF JESUS OVER STORMS
The Scriptures boldly declare the (deity of Jesus). “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Jn.1:1 See also Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 7:14/Mt.1:23
6 biblical truths revealed:
1) God is working in the (circumstances) of our lives. [35-37]
2) Jesus is human (aside from sin). [38a]
3) (Panic not faith) seems to be the norm for many of us. [38b]
4) (Nature) is no match for the power of Jesus. 
5) Faith grows with (trials and difficulties). 
6) We all have to decide (who Jesus is). 
II. THE POWER OF JESUS OVER EVIL
There is a difference between demon possession and demon oppression.
1) Demon possession is for those who sell their soul to the devil.
2) Demon oppression is real for the follower of Jesus.
Three truths stand out:
1. Jesus (changes) people.
2. Jesus (commissions) His people.
3. There will always be (cantankerous) people.
Next Week: Series: The Servant King
Title: What Can I Expect?- Mark 6