- Education: Please keep all our administrators, teachers and students in prayer as they finish this school year! • This week’s Children’s program teachers & helpers: Will and Kelli Borders (Elem.); Jo Grandi (Pre-k); Judy Tucker & Gracie Wainscott (nursery); Kori Wainscott & MJ Ramsay(check-in)
- Current ministry focus: New Beginnings Pregnancy Resource Center-Change 4 Life
- Health: Our friends battling cancer: Kathy; Col. Allen; Chris Martin (friend of Sturgeon’s); Patricia Weidberg (Cindy Patterson’s cousin); Jim Glaser (Kathleen’s brother); Ronda Kinser & Linda Whicker (friends of Madi Arnett); Chuck Fleming (Gail Horn’s friend); Jim Ervin (Mike’s brother); Tom Stierwalt (Gail Horn’s cousin); Camy Quiggins (niece of Chad & Terri Dow)
- Other prayer needs & health concerns: Susie Hawkins, motorcycle accident; Loretta, heart issues; Jocelyn (7 y.o. friend of Maders), brain tumor, possible stroke; Mike Mader, broken femur; Karen Biehle (Paul & Marilyn Hill’s niece); Gail Horn; Jerry Standeford; Rhonda Arnold (Kelli Borders aunt); Cindy Patterson’s father; Heidi Lillard (Phil & Karen Eckart’s daughter); Sandy Vibbert; Grace Pendleton; Joshua Stuiso; Dave Murphy (Mark’s brother); Michael Sherwood (Dawn Murphy’s brother)
- Healthy pregnancy: Tiffany Frye, pregnancy with twins
- Military: Phillip Morrow; Chris Erb, North Carolina; Jacob Cutler; Sam Allen; Wesley Deckard (Kelli Borders’ brother), in Norfolk, VA; Jessica Parmer, in California; James Sparks; Shane Hickman (Linda St. John’s nephew), in Idaho; Nick Hickman (Linda St. John’s nephew), in Korea. Please keep all our military service people and their families in prayer.