Email a copy of 'Midweek Message 9/02/2020' to a friend
E-Mail 'Midweek Message 9/02/2020' To A Friend
Permanent link to this article: https://www.ovcf.org/ovcf_wp/2020/09/midweek-message-7-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/
Online giving to OVCF is now an option! If you'd prefer to use your bank account or debit card for giving, you may do so at
We track e-giving for tax purposes just like we do for cash/checks received.
RightNow Media is a FREE gift from OVCF to you. Please enjoy it and feel free to share it or invite others as well!
Get your login now: rightnowmedia.org
- #Worry#Wringhands#Trust October 24, 2020Corrie Ten Boom, the Holocaust survivor who for years traveled the globe telling of her experience in the Nazi prison camp and spreading words of God’s love and forgiveness once said: Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrows; it empties today of strength. I think we all know people who worry a lot. We even […]
- October 23Sadly there are many people today who call themselves “Christians” that have strange views. Some are whacked. Some are way out there. Some follow heresy (and often don’t know, which gives rise to a lack of Bible knowledge). Some follow men. Some are just ignorant. And some look for the easy way, an easy faith. […]
- What about OVCF? (Ephesians 3:20-21) by Pastor Bill Grandi on October 18, 2020.
- What about Anger? (Ephesians 4:26-27) by Pastor Bill Grandi on October 11, 2020.
- What about Doubt? (Psalm 13:1-6) by Pastor Bill Grandi on October 4, 2020.
- What about Storms? (Psalm 18:1-6) by Pastor Bill Grandi on September 27, 2020.
- What about Words? by Pastor Bill Grandi on September 20, 2020.
- What about Stones? (Ephesians 4:25-32) by Pastor Bill Grandi on September 13, 2020.