Email a copy of 'Black Hat/White Hat' to a friend
2021 THEME: Life on the Edge
Series: Attitude Check
TITLE: Black Hat/White Hat
Scripture: Selected Scripture
I. THE DANGERS OF INGRATITUDE
Must acknowledge this: ingratitude has no special category or (people).
“Gratitude is both a vital indicator of our soul’s health and a powerful defender of our soul’s
happiness.” (Anonymous) Note: Switch out ingratitude in that statement.
What happens when we fail to show gratitude?
1. Ingratitude toward others (ruins relationships).
2. Ingratitude fails to respond to (acts of kindness).
3. Ingratitude leads to (wrong expectations).
II. THE DELIGHTS OF GRATITUDE
What are the benefits/delights of gratitude?
1) It (lifts the spirits) of the one who hears it and the one who says it.
2) It liberates us from (envy).
3) It can have a (restorative, healing effect) on others. “Like apples of gold in settings of
silver, is a word spoken at the proper time.” Pr.25:11
Next Week: Series: Attitude Check
“Putting Actions to Words”- James 2: 14-26