- Our Children’s program teachers & helpers (names listed below)
- School-related prayer: Kathleen Glaser-Armacost, counselor, Cloverdale Middle School
- College student of the week: Kelci Wood, Goucher University
- Health: Our friends battling cancer: Kari Jones (Karen Sebben’s sister); Charmaine (friend of Crystal Wyatt); Tammy Leonard (friend of Grandi’s); Cheryl (Talkington) Smith; Debbie Stout (friend of Madi Arnett); Col. Allen; Jim Glaser (Kathleen’s brother); Ronda Kinser & Linda Whicker (friends of Madi A.); Jim Ervin (Mike’s brother); Tom Stierwalt (Gail Horn’s cousin); Camy Quiggins (niece of Chad & Terri Dow)
- Other prayer needs & health concerns: Mike Basey; Dave Murphy (Mark’s brother); Berkley Groomer; Alexander Chambers; Wendy Mader; Becca (Sharron Barger’s 9 y.o. niece), stroke; Payslee (newborn, friend of Chambers); Becky Rash (friend of Anne Duell), lupus; Crystal Wyatt; Josh Murphy (Mark & Dawn’s nephew); Susan (friend of Heather K.); Kathy Talkington; Vicki Hollowell (Jo Grandi’s sister); Mike Barger; Gail Horn; Jerry Standeford; Rhonda Arnold (Kelli Borders aunt); Cindy Patterson’s father & mother; Heidi Lillard (Phil & Karen Eckart’s daughter); Grace Pendleton; Joshua Stuiso.
- Healthy pregnancy: Katie Keene
- Recovery: Karen Turner, shoulder surgery; Shelby Roberts, appendectomy; Dick Patterson’s mother, fall & facial injuries; Jake Hutchison (Caleb’s cousin); Cooper King, broken arm; David Tarrence, back surgery
- Military: Phillip Morrow; Chris Erb, North Carolina; Jacob Cutler; Sam Allen; Jessica Parmer, in Colorado; James Sparks; Shane Hickman (Linda St. John’s nephew), in Idaho; Nick Hickman (Linda St. John’s nephew), in Colorado. Please keep all our military service people and their families in prayer.